[lbo-talk] This time it's a September Surprise on Romney

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sat Oct 6 14:04:57 PDT 2012

// ravi writes:

> You may be surprised by how much easier the switch will be.

Yeah, like yesterday when I turned on my Mac Air for the first time in 2 weeks, I was greeted with a *2.3GB* update for iTunes. That's something you'll never get from a Windows machine :-)

Oh, and then I went to the AppStore and found that the Terms And Conditions have changed, so I have to click through a 50 page legal document. Except there's no "Accept" button. So, um, actually, I guess I'm just hosed. Hope those updates aren't critical for me!

Yes, those shiny Macs look great!

/jordan