[lbo-talk] Pussy Riot Proposed for Luther Prize

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Oct 7 15:08:05 PDT 2012

On Oct 7, 2012, at 5:00 PM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:

> The great women of Pussy Riot? Really?
> Can you elaborate on this greatness? All I see is another western
> wannabee clueless nihilist.

The "West" can't even begin to understand their action. The Russian State, today just as it traditionally has been, rests on the unity of the Knout and the Crucifix. To use the Cathedral as setting for a prayer to the Virgin for the liberation of Russia from Putin illuminated and denounced that alliance in the most effective way possible!

Shane Mage

"L'après-vie, c'est une auberge espagnole. L'on n'y trouve que ce qu'on a apporté."

Bardo Thodol