[lbo-talk] Bounty offered in Pakistan activist shooting

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:35:44 PDT 2012

One thing I should add, as someone who currently has the pleasure of living under drones that aren't my country's: They have a way of pissing everyone right the fuck off. When you hear them buzzing overhead late at night, and you don't know if they're just watching you, or about to start bombing, or what, it really doesn't put you in the most generous frame of mind. This psychological-warfare aspect is a major one, equivalent in some ways to the actual carnage, I think.

Tonight Nasrallah confirmed that Hizbullah sent a drone over Gaza into enemy territory, and will send more. So now we'll have TWO damn kinds of drones flying overhead. But we know that Hizbullah's won't be bombing or spying on us, so as long as they don't lead to drone wars in the sky, or something, I imagine everyone here will be cool with them.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Politics/2012/Oct-12/191118-hezbollah-claims-drone-flight-in-israel.ashx<http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Politics/2012/Oct-12/191118-hezbollah-claims-drone-flight-in-israel.ashx#axzz292KVSBzj>

They undoubtedly include demented individuals of the type who shot Malama