[lbo-talk] Frankenstorm on East Coast

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:18:23 PDT 2012

Just my best wishes to everyone in the greater New York area that the Frankenstorm turns back to sea, or lands with less force than expected.

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20221025frankenstorm_shaping_up_to_slam_east_coast

Towards the end of the story:

>Yet, the National Weather Service is warning “there is continued low certainty with several days to go before being impacted by this system. Numerous possibilities remain on the table.”

Let's hope for one of those numerous possibilities.

-- Facebook: Gar Lipow Twitter: GarLipow Solving the Climate Crisis web page: SolvingTheClimateCrisis.com Grist Blog: http://grist.org/author/gar-lipow/ Online technical reference: http://www.nohairshirts.com