[lbo-talk] United States in 2 minutes

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:28:14 PDT 2012

Subject: [lbo-talk] United States in 2 minutes

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vhr01cesDk
>
> Other destinations are available.
>
> --
> Wojtek

The US was clearly the funniest, although Mexico and Russia had their charms. Poland wasn't bad either. Getting hit in the balls seems to be the universal joke. I like the ending of Argentina with the fat old guy swearing up a storm at the wrong side scoring and winning a soccer match. The great home stunt man or woman gone terribly wrong is another favorite.

Maybe we should send copies off to space in case aliens are interested in visiting us. Bad travel plan....

CG