[lbo-talk] and then there's always war movies....

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 22:26:55 PDT 2012

The Dirty dozen

A bridge too far

The seven samurai

Stalingrad (German, anti war)

Casablanca (hey, it's about the occupation of Paris and the war in North Africa)

The battle of Algiers

Open city

Gone with the wind

Clint eastwood's us and japanese Iwo Jima set

The sands of Iwo Jima (john Wayne, camp)

The pianist (not camp)

The big red one

The bridge over the river Kwai

Henry V (Branagh)