[lbo-talk] on circumcision

John Wesley godisamethodist at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 22:33:54 PDT 2012

The last time that I seriously examined this issue (several years ago now), I found that there were two camps.  One was comprised of thinly-disguised antisemites.  The other was interested in the medical and physiological arguments pro and con.   It's very much like those who look at the USS Liberty fiasco.  Some are thinly disguised antisemites and others are legitimately concerned about the implications of that largely hushed-up tragedy.   Can't say I'm terribly surprised at how long this particular thread has become (lol).     Mike G.

El pueblo armado jamas sera aplastado!

From: "from_alamut at yahoo.com" <from_alamut at yahoo.com> To: "lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 6:30 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] on circumcision

Throwing a charge of anti-semitism against folks against the unkind cut is as demeaning as shouting Hitler at anyone whose opens you currently dislike.

peace   Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA, Planet Gaia

check out my books at: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/from_alamut