[lbo-talk] Cast of "Reds"

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:23:02 PDT 2012

Yes, State and Revolution is on the list. As far as I can tell Lenin wrote a lot of short works, so I was hoping for a suggested Reader with State and Revolution along with other works. Krupskaya's Reminisences is another on the same list.

In the mean time, I am working through some of Marx. It makes for a great study routine to go back and forth. A lot of these works go directly to Egypt, the Middle East and the US Occupy movements in apparent hybernation.

CG