[lbo-talk] Cast of "Reds"

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 17:55:50 PDT 2012

[lbo-talk]

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com

Of course, the idea of being mummified, put on display, and made into the object of a cult of personality ("Lenin Lives!") horrified him.

^^^^ CB: In my opinion the cult of the personality concept as Khruschev used it in his speech denouncing Stalin, is not correctly applied to a dead person. The harms of the cult can only be exercised by a living person. Visiting Lenin's mummy was one of my favorite parts of the trip. Special respect for

I actually asked a question on this in my party classes on a trip to the SU in 1985. But later I answered my own question. Marx , Engels and Lenin...Darwin are appropriately revered. Ancestor "worship" is the rational kernel of religion.