[lbo-talk] Origin of "privatization"

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 13:39:41 PDT 2012

Wojtek, no kidding. So much so that it's putting yourself on the lunatic left to call yourself a liberal in public life.

Joanna: if you remember? From where? I'm not persuaded that maintenance of traditional white male prerogative is the explanation. It wouldn't account, anyway for right wing women, would it? Again, we have an empirical question here. This is one on which there is lots of work. I'm not sure that there is any consensus, however.

Sent from my iPad