[lbo-talk] Lefty library of pdfs

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:05:15 PDT 2012

, to submit absolutely to the values of capital, which seems to be your and cg's *idea. Nuff said, I had forgotten how fucking weird you guys were. Not all of you lobsters, which of course would include, weird though I am too, just you two. The rest of you are weird too, but in ways I can deal with more easily. Y'all get the last word. I'm done here on this thread. Night now.

Andie Nachegeborenan