[lbo-talk] A message to WBAI

John Wesley godisamethodist at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 15:23:34 PDT 2012

I've been appalled as to how little interest has been shown overall this year in Dr. Stein and the Green's campaign. <ike G.

El pueblo armado jamas sera aplastado!

From: Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 5:17 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] A message to WBAI

Whenever I start to contemplate contributing to WBAI I hear another Commentary from a certain Playthell Benjamin propagandizing for the reelection of Obama and denouncing  the "Left," very much including me, for treating Obama as the capitalist type and criminal enabler he has repeatedly proven himself to be.  Absolutely no other Commentator is given time on your news program.  You call yourself "Free Speech Radio" but only one party--the Democrats--is permitted air time on the news.  The thing you should do if you want support from people like me is to replace Mr. Benjamin with a Commentator supporting the Green Party candidates Stein and Hunkala--or at least give such a Commentator equal time and prominence!

Shane Mage "Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64