[lbo-talk] Lefty library of pdfs

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 18:18:04 PDT 2012

Previews? Well, I've reached that age where I no longer want to wallpaper my house with books. So, except for those books that have become close friends, the others get recycled: to my kids, friends, local used book shop etc.

So we have: classic detective novels, various fiction, some philosophical essays, etc. Most in English; some in French. And I have "Fontamara" in German. Something for everyone. I used to live in Romania where, during the "communist" era, a book from the west was much sought after. So I think I understand the need. Anyway....lots of good English books for those who want to practice their English or to have an entertaining read.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- Awesome, thanks! Just give me a day or two to figure out who's coming through Rafah soon.

Any previews on what we should expect? Or is it best to be surprised?