[lbo-talk] Looks like war to me

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Sun Sep 16 23:59:15 PDT 2012

I think faculty across the country need to look at this and realize that the only weapon that the department has to fight this nonsense is their union contract. The biggest thing that faculty can do to help in the fight for public education is to form a union. I'd love to see California faculty do this. robert wood