[lbo-talk] Chicago mayor takes legal action over strike

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:21:31 PDT 2012

> This is not the main point here. The judicial system is slanted against
> reform, period. Anyone, or rather any employer, can use it to this end.
>
> Wojtek

File under notes from the underground....

While the article is lousey and tainted with anti-union bias, it reports that the judge in the case put off a decision until Wednesday at 10:30a...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/17/us/illinois-chicago-teachers-strike/index.html

Christ! It's only Monday. The entire Arab/Muslim world is going ape over a video? I watched what I could of it. Very obnoxious.

I ridicule religious belief with the best, but boys and girls this thing really stinks of a rightwing hate group that has become a political party in the US. It's like the KKK.

We thought Bush was an idiot. Romney is even worse.

http://swampland.time.com/2012/09/17/video-captures-uncensored-mitt-romney-at-fundraiser/?xid=gonewsedit&google_editors_picks=true

George Carlin, over and out.

CG