[lbo-talk] Chicago mayor takes legal action over strike

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 22:52:40 PDT 2012

Not hearing big issues when possible is a good thing. Unfortunately it is a hallmark of activist courts that they like airing big issues. I'm not sure that the appointments process ensures bias and unfairness more than many alternatives, certainly not more than elected judiciaries.

Sent from my iPad