[lbo-talk] Get a load of this

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Tue Sep 25 01:17:19 PDT 2012

At 12:40 AM -0700 25/9/12, Chuck Grimes wrote:

>Google Pam Geller like I did last week. Somebody on the list
>mentioned Geller, so I looked her up. She is the queen of
>anti-Islamic hate mongering.
>
>I am sure she believes in what she is doing, but she isn't paying
>the bill. So who is?

She is definitely deluded, as shown by her comment:

"...Kidnapping and murdering is savagery. The U.S. does not conduct war that way, and neither does Israel. Now, there is sometimes the accidental death of civilians, which is far different than the targeting of innocent civilians," she said.

But as we know, the US does conduct war that way. It is not even in dispute that the US government openly engages in kidnapping and murder. As for Israel, it has been in the business of kidnap and murder for decades. The most egregious example I can think of, off the top of my head, was some poor bloke in Norway or something, murdered by Israeli secret agents. That one was a case of mistaken identity, the incompetent drongos couldn't even get the right target, but killed a random bystander instead. Which is typical, kidnapping, murder and torture are not the methods of competent agencies. It is, instead, the way of stupid, brutish, thugs. Such people are bound to bugger things up as often as not.

She's right about one thing though, such methods are not the way of civilised nations.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas