[lbo-talk] Is Iphone mostly white?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:18:18 PDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 1:00 AM, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net>wrote:

Maybe this map should be the final arbiter. It includes those areas:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pin-pen.svg

And omit central Virginia's horse country? No way! That might even stop south of Richmond, a (if not the) definitively Southern city; I can't tell by eyeballing it.

If I were going to base an answer on linguistics alone, I'd sooner go with the map above that one at your second link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SouthernEnglishMap.jpg

But it's a question involving multiple cultural factors, as well as economic, political, and historical ones.