[lbo-talk] The effect of drones

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:14:29 PDT 2012

Joanna: " if you think the U.S. is able to fix anything in Afghanistan, you are far more naive than I had suspected."

[WS:] Not at all. I think they will leave Afghanistan the way the Brits and the Soviets did - with their tail between their legs. But that is better than washing their hands, avoiding any responsibility, and gloating abut the dubious virtues of US democracy. If not anything else, US getting muddied in Afghanistan would give me a sense of schadenfreude.

-- Wojtek