[lbo-talk] Stockman the Fraud is not rehabilitated

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 18:52:13 PDT 2013

well there is a reason to listen to him (David Stockman) Charles Brown, even if you hate his politics as I do. He does currently have a book out (The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in America ) which is why he wrote this piece. Earlier he wrote a book called "The Triumph of Politics: Why the Reagan Revolution Failed" in which he confesses that trickle down economics was just a ploy of Reagan's to reduce taxes and increase incentives and rebates for Reagan's rich cronies. Know thy enemy!

REPLY CB:I disrespect his economics and he is speaking on economics. So I would say there is reason not to listen to him, We the People (smiles). I already knew my enemy. I figured all that stuff out about Reaganomics as a fraud, actually a political fraud, demagogy, way before his book came out. He's worthless to me and dangerous to the less economically educated. The complete Fraud is cut taxes on the rich lying that it will reduce the deficit; when the deficit goes up, give it as a deficit hawk reason to cut social programs. That's the complete Reaganomics gambit to attack the New Deal and Great Society /War on Poverty. And it is an even bigger world wide attack on the working class with Austerity today . Austerity ( we need a scary term like economic rape) is Reaganomics. It is ravaging Europe. It is ravaging and savaging Detroit. It has ravaged Welfare from Reagan to Clinton. It is a prime aim of the tea Republicans, the Reaganites/Stockmanites on steroids. We don't need Stockman to tell us there will be another capitalist economic crisis. That is inevitable in capitalism. Lesser known is that since we are in monopoly capital wherein one capitalist kills many, the biggest capitalists have a motive to crash the economy because they make the biggest killings of other capitalists in crashes. See the two or three top banks absorbed by other top banks in the last Wall Street crash. Plus, the biggest banks are too-big-to-fail and will be bailed, They have no moral hazard against crashing. Reagan Budget Director: Republicans Are Leading Us To Another Massive Wall Street Crash <http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/01/reagan-budget-director-republicans-are-leading-us-to-another-massive-wall-street-crash/>