[lbo-talk] BUCHANAN TO OBAMA –Lets Start the Conversation on Race

Arthur Maisel arthurmaisel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 07:12:50 PDT 2013

The art of conversation is dead, they say. It was probably always closer to Tolstoy than Wilde in real life, but this is to conversation what "heads I win, tails you lose" is to betting. Then again, I would have thought that most of those who still think bully boy Buchanan a significant voice must be on the waiting list for their second triple bypass.