[lbo-talk] BUCHANAN TO OBAMA –Lets Start the Conversation on Race

Arthur Maisel arthurmaisel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 20:32:14 PDT 2013

Well, I guess that list is longer than I thought.

If you took offense at my seeming to downplay Buchanan's significance, I think you misunderstood my reaction to his "overture" to Obama, which you were kind to link to. Think of it as a conversational gambit in which one feigns ignorance---in this case, something like "What---is that old bastard still alive? Does anyone still listen to him?"