[lbo-talk] Pretty much the many specific sciences, formal logic and dialectics and Feminism is what we materialists solely rely on specifically in supercession of major religion and theism, yes. And eat, drink and be merry, of course.

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 10:26:21 PDT 2013

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=471509922919225&set=a.108977109172510.11644.107846889285532&type=1&theater

Timeline Photos Thanks Bren and Damned. Anti-Theists. Pro Active Atheists. Opposing Religious Harm. Wall Pics By: Anti-Theists. Pro Active Atheists. Opposing Religious Harm.

10:22am Charles Brown Pretty much the many specific sciences, formal logic and dialectics and Feminism is what we materialists solely rely on specifically in supercession of major religion and theism, yes. And eat, drink and be merry, of course. Natural history. Class struggle.