[lbo-talk] No rights for Tsarnaev?

Bill Bartlett william7 at aapt.net.au
Mon Apr 22 01:53:56 PDT 2013

Not entirely. I am subject to the same media as other people, but often take a different lesson. So presumably individual personality must have some influence.

My guess is, the same kind of person who would probably confess to a crime they didn't commit, under the influence of interrogation by a determined authority figure (cop) would also be likely to be let the media tell them what to think. That is, someone with a weak mind.

Actually, I think its probably that kind of person who is the normal and I'm a bit odd. ;-)

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas