[lbo-talk] No rights for Tsarnaev?

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:26:39 PDT 2013

> The last three words make nonsense of this.
>
> The threat does NOT come from "the right" ; the threat comes from Obama,
> Clinton, et al.
>
> A focus on the "right" relegates the writer to the ranks of the mere
> onlooker in the bleachers.
>
> Carrol

It's a reading error. R E I C H means state in German I think. It was supposed to indicate the US justice system has thrown out traditional law and turned to dictatorial power. And I agree the threat comes from the Obama administration. They want that kind of power and have done their best to keep it in place. So has Congress.

CG