[lbo-talk] No rights for Tsarnaev?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 13:27:52 PDT 2013

This seems to confuse intelligence gathering with evidence gathering. Miranda pertains to the latter, not the former. They can get any intelligence they want, but they cannot use it as evidence in court. I don't understand why it so objectionable unless one is grasping for straws to bash Obama or the state.