[lbo-talk] What is a weapon of mass destruction?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Apr 24 03:51:29 PDT 2013

Haven't people defined terrorists, also, as people engaged in a form of political warfare. Their gripes are about the behavior of the government whereas the Columbine shooters (who'd intended to kill 100s with bombs and only took to weapons when the bombs failed), the DC shooters, the Aurora shooters don't appear to have been motivated by antipathy to the government.