[lbo-talk] US teenager snared in FBI 'terror' sting

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:46:36 PDT 2013

> It's worse than that. The monsters of market fundamentalism actively
> create
> and then unleash the monsters of petro-fundamentalism, a dialectic of
> imperial self-destruction nicely described by Tom Engelhardt in his fine
> review of Scahill's latest book:
>
> http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/americas-engelhardt-scahills.html
>
> -- DRR

This is a great review of Scahill's Latest. There was an interview on Democracy Now yesterday. As I was watching, I remember loaning his Blackwater book to a friend, who of course never read it---despite endless reminders. Well who cares?

I'll get Dirty Wars because Scahill can write and make it interesting and fun to read. There are missing pieces which are the corporate connections outside the military industrial complex and those are chiefly the old energy sector of oil and mining with the high finance sector for investment that all combine into a really wildly dark empire.

CG