[lbo-talk] Why Metadata Matters

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 13:15:26 PDT 2013

I do not give a flying fuck about government spying on the whole world because it doesn't affect me. What affects me is private companies fucking with my information. Case in point, fucking Google just updated my account and changed defaults which I cannot undo. I will probably need to reset all my gmail accounts as result, which will take me a day. So again, why should I care about something that doesn't affect me when fucking telecoms make my life inconvenient every day?