[lbo-talk] Can someone send me a Sage article ("The Relation Between Intelligence and Religiosity")?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 02:15:47 PDT 2013

This one:

http://psr.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/08/02/1088868313497266.full

>From reporting like the article below, I'm unsure how the authors of any of
these 63 studies have compensated for atheism being something of a quirky, offbeat identity, whose average member would be about 100% likely to have a higher IQ than the population as a whole, like any other quirky, offbeat identity. But we'll see.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/religious-people-are-less-intelligent-than-atheists-according-to-analysis-of-scores-of-scientific-studies-stretching-back-over-decades-8758046.html