[lbo-talk] On the term, "Political correctness"

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 00:21:25 PDT 2013

And no doubt those radical feminists were correcting all kinds of people politically, but just didn't use the terms. The point is all the people who disdain use of "politically correct" , including Carrol Cox all over the history of this list, are busy correcting other people's politics. They just have other terms for it. Look in the archives for ten thousand political corrections by Carrol Cox. He should be the last person to talk about somebody else saying "politically correct". Everybody on this thread criticizing the use of "politically correct" thinks they are politically correct in their criticism. In other words, obvious hypocrisy is rife here.

Charles