[lbo-talk] WMD redux

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Aug 28 10:47:01 PDT 2013

Although I cringe a bit on some of Gar's phrasing, I think he is essentially right; in fact something like his point should be the left point of departure in reference to _any_ past, present, or future U.S. foreign and/or military policy. Such a perspective, for example, would have headed off much left silliness on both the Afghanistan & Iraq wars. The only correct position on was a flat, un-nuanced NO to U.S. policy.

Carrol

The