[lbo-talk] No big picture

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:29:03 PDT 2013

I agree with your statement about oil, although that may be only a temporary fix. Russia needs more investment - of its oil revenue or otherwise - to develop its aging infrastructure, and that is still difficult.

I did not mean that Russia should get more territory but that I it has too much of it, which is a drain on its economy.