[lbo-talk] with a whimper, not a bang

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 14 17:18:05 PST 2013

>It's because they are carrying over conversations on facebook and twitter
and forgetting that not everyone subscribes.

Au contraire. I started the thread. I haven't been on Facebook (save for a few minutes) since August, and I've never ever been on Twitter. In fact one reason I started the thread is because I'm not on social media. Anyway, to the degree there's any activity on the list, much of the commentary is meta, and I'll let that speak for itself.