[lbo-talk] The skinny on Ukraine

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun Dec 22 08:03:00 PST 2013

It should be noted that Israel Shamir is, to say the least, a problematic figure, who has been known to engage in anti-Semitic invective from time to time.

http://www.nigelparry.com/issues/shamir/

http://web.archive.org/web/20061229234742/http://www.sue.be/pal/nazis.html

This is not to deny that he is a good writer, who, when he is not riding his favorite hobbyhorses concerning Jewish conspiracies, can even make sense, as he appears to do concerning Ukraine.

Jim Farmelant http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfarmelant www.foxymath.com Learn or Review Basic Math

-------------------------------------------------- From: "Wojtek S" <wsoko52 at gmail.com> Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 10:05 AM To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] The skinny on Ukraine