[lbo-talk] State of the Union and blah, blah

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:21:49 PST 2013

``...we will invest in equal something for our men and women of the courage and skill in uniform supporting Israel in their struggle for freedom and thank you honey something, clap, clap, defending our freedom, we must all do our part to kill the enemies of freedom and the right to vote... something...something... we must stop gun violence and common sense killing, even senators are working on a bill to stem the out gunned police and a vote in congress to stop the violence of more than a thousand. Let us now pray for our two dozen Americans who deserve a vote on violence... something, something. We should follow their example to save the babies and think of others to fight back. But as Americans we all share the same type.

God Bless You and God Bless the United States of America.''

------

Sorry I only got in on the end of it. Did I miss anything?

CG