[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] Janet L. Yellen's full speech

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Feb 14 18:57:16 PST 2013

No. It's worse than that. They have done something: they have cut social programs, they have destroyed schools,they have cut local and state funding, and they have passed a healthcare act that will be ruinous to most and profitable to the forProfitHealthBiz.

North Carolina just reduced unemployment benefits by about 30% and reduced unemployment period to as little as 12 weeks. This in a state with 9.5% unemployment.

They are in fact doing plenty of something.

Joanna