[lbo-talk] State of the Union and blah, blah

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 01:46:04 PST 2013

If you are in a certain frame of mind Obama makes no sense at all and neither do any of the others. Sometimes I am listening to something and literally don't understand what was just said. Pundits try to analyze a speech and they ponder and wander around in circles looking for the clue or the hidden meaning like they were studying tea leaves.

The stuff about gun violence would make me laugh if I could free myself of the association of dead children my grandkids age. But really you can ban anything thing you want and still just buy it off the web and get it delivered. If you check around you'll see they are running specials of giant magazines, high powered ammo, and other threatened items... And then too were is the heartfelt sympathy for the thousands of Iraqi and Afghan dead children. I guess the White House doesn't watch AJE.

It wouldn't have stopped Adam Lanza. All the guns were in his completely sane and apparently normal mother's name who just happen to need a Bushmaster, Glock, body armor, and no doubt a few hundred rounds of high velocity hollow point ammo. She was in training for the Special Forces Lady's Auxiliary?

CG