[lbo-talk] Graber on consensus

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 10:33:27 PST 2013

But the means of accomplishing things has a lot to do with the kind of world we wind up living in.

I'd also submit that your reluctant acceptance of neo-liberalism might have something to do with your relatively privileged position in a neoliberal world. Not relative to Bill Gates, but relative to at least half the population.

Joanna