[lbo-talk] Mark Weisbrot: Why Paul Krugman should be President Obama's pick for US treasury secretary

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 11:22:35 PST 2013

At best, it may stop him from writing essays (from Pop Internationalism onwards), which proclaim: "Nobody ever listens to me. They are all wrong. I am always right" and, to paraphrase him, if everyone thought long and hard enough they would agree with him. In other words, if everyone thought long and hard enough we would all be Paul Krugman. Seriously, that i what he wrote in defence of cheap/child labour. He even said people had no right to moral indignation...

He is a See You Next Tuesday!

Bright, though...

Ismail Lagardien

Nihil humani a me alienum puto