[lbo-talk] Suds for Drugs

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Jan 13 09:08:05 PST 2013

That's funny. Didn't someone post this awhile back? Liquid is actually less effective for cleaning clothes than powder. Consumer reports says that Surf Powder = best.

I'm getting sick of the incredibly shrinking packages these days. Pisses me off to have to look, every single time, to see if they've decreased the package size.