[lbo-talk] Mass rally against gay marriage held in Paris

madhavan kutty Nandeilath madhavanconscious at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 07:46:36 PST 2013

Dear Comrade

Millions of Indians took a 'holy' dip in the Ganges at Allahabad today seeking salvation on Mahakumbh.In my own South Indian state of Kerala which can boast of continuing mass support for the Communist Party tens of thousands of pilgrims folked to a forest shrine today for an ' auspicious ' view of a certain star in the sky.If these were to demoralize us, we have already lost the battle .

Fraternally NMK