[lbo-talk] Andie reviews Les Misérables

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 06:05:45 PST 2013

Nice. I see your point Andie - and agree the Turing analogy was a stretch. Even so, there is obviously more to get upset about here. Doug didn't post it here, but Susie Bright made the point that his emotional state (along with public support for him, if not his actions) might have been part of why the prosecution hounded him. Either way it is a great loss and it is understandable that people are upset.