[lbo-talk] Anger at suicide of US internet activist

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 17:47:10 PST 2013

Did I say that his act of what may have been civil disobedience was invalid? I said that his depression is the wrong focus. Don't say, poor guy, he was depressed, they should't have picked on him. Which is, incidentally, condescending. We should say, brave guy, tragic outcome, bad laws, let's change them.

Sent from my iPad