[lbo-talk] excerpt and review of Unhitched

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Jan 25 04:09:45 PST 2013

In another piece, the review says that the author uncovers alleged plagiarism. What the scoop with plagiarism?

<quote> In dealing with Hitchens' inaccuracies, his alleged plagiarism and the pursuit of favor and approval from the political and media establishment, Seymour's book offers an exciting counterbalance to the often uncritical praise that has flowed heavily since Hitchens was diagnosed with esophageal cancer in June 2010. </quote>