[lbo-talk] Fwd: Hands off my metadata

Marv Gandall marvgand2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 13:13:57 PDT 2013

PS - it's mainly the political and corporate elites who are most concerned about snooping. European political leaders, for example, presently developing their negotiating position for trade talks with the Americans, don't like the NSA eavesdropping on their conversations, while corporations everywhere are always worried about the theft of their commercial secrets. No wonder the cyber-intelligence arms race has given rise to one of the fastest growing hi-tech industries.