[lbo-talk] Tim Wise wins it (was loses it)

JOANNA A. 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Jul 8 23:04:09 PDT 2013

Ok. that makes sense.

----- Original Message -----
> What does that mean? What services does he offer?
>
> Joanna

He does sensitivity training about the racial stuff. You know, important stuff that's a must have in the education thing. Nobody knows this stuff like he does cause, well cause all his foundation money says so.

I did a brief job for a guy who certified architectural plans for architectural standard compliance on accessibility, cause he had a degree in architecture and somekind of certification that said he was an expert. He hired me for 9/hr to do the check off list with itemizations on some custom built certification software made by some other company that had a federal grant to develop the program, etc.

See? It's like that.

CG