[lbo-talk] Tim Wise wins it (was loses it)

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 05:20:19 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Jul 8, 2013, at 7:13 PM, c b <cb31450 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Between Tim Wise and Joseph Catron, Wise has the best hand.
>
> How do you feel about Wise speaking at a Teach for America training?
>
> Doug
> ___________________________________

We are talking about this Tweet. How do you feel about this Tweet ? Do u agree that white supremacy is the glue that holds the US class system together ?

Charles

Top Tweets

Tim Wise @timjacobwise 26m fact is, white supremacy is the glue that holds the U.S. class system together, and if you don't KNOW that, yr an idiot..or a white Marxist

Retweeted 26 times Expand

Tim Wise @timjacobwise 5h 'White History Month' Float At July 4th Parade http://huff.to/1aPMoOR if these kind of people represent white history we're in trouble

Retweeted 14 times

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Tim Wise @timjacobwise 6h Tim Wise on HuffPostLive w @marclamonthill 2 discuss his new film, White Like Me http://www.timwise.org/2013/07/tim-wise-on-huffpost-live-july-8-2013-discussing-his-upcoming-film-white-like-me/ … got 2 debate white supremacists. Fun

Retweeted 14 times