[lbo-talk] White Supremacy (was Tim Wise)

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 09:07:20 PDT 2013

College credentials are moving in fast. I am afraid that Charles and others who still sing the old leftie song in which professional Blacks are "traitors to their race" are going to miss that boat altogether.

-- Wojtek

^^^^^^^ CB: Old lefties and I don't sing such a song. Where did you get that ?

Do you think I think I'm a traitor to my race ? ( giggles)

I support affirmative action, which is the opposite of considering Black professionals as traitors to their race, as it promotes more Black people becoming professionals and managers.

There has been an increase and qualitative expansion of Black petit bourgeoisie , professionals and managers, but they are not a new social strata, or Black people are not new to that strata.

There are still an insignificant number of Black grand bourgeoisie, big burghers, despite all the increase in petit bourgeoisie.