[lbo-talk] White Supremacy (was Tim Wise)

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 12:41:56 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Of course, this situation could be averted by creating different "tracks" -
> vocational, technical, and college - as many other countries do. But we
> live a credential society, so this solution is DOA.

But what exactly do you think the difference is between those systems? Vocational training and apprenticeships seem good at making the most of people's abilities, but my understanding is that you can get stuck in a track, with results for future employment similar to our credentialing.

-- Andy "It's a testament to ketchup that there can be no confusion."